TOURIST INFORMATION AND ACTIVITIES
- A tourist information point to organise your visits and excursions (maps and topos)
- A ticket office for your outdoor activities
- A weekly schedule of outings organised with the campsite's partner guides: mountain biking, climbing, hiking, sea excursions, diving...
Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 1pm on the Cours Voltaire, stroll around the Aubagne market where you will discover all the local products.
Discover the Aubagne farmers’ market every Saturday and Sunday morning. A space is dedicated to them on the market to promote their products, resulting from a committed approach. You can find some of them in our small grocery shop.
THE SERVICES OF THE CAMPSITE
The Garlaban Campsite *** offers you many useful and practical services for a successful holiday in Aubagne, in the heart of Provence near Marseille and Cassis:
- Bread and pastries, breakfast formula (to be reserved the day before)
- Grocery shop with local and campsite products
- Snack/Bar on site or to take away
- Laundry area: washing machine (5€ per token) and tumble dryer (3€ per token)
- Pizza (delivery on site by the Aubagne pizzaiolos)
- Free Wifi zone around the reception and at the bar (not available in the accommodation, 4G everywhere)
- Sheet and towel hire on request (we do not provide sheets or towels)
- Freezer (for ice cream pins and bottles)
- On loan: hair dryer, ironing board and iron, board games, books, pétanque balls, table tennis rackets, footballs or volleyballs, power strips, European sockets and extension leads, baby kit
- For hire: refrigerated lockers, electric barbecues, inflatable kayaks, inflatable paddles (subject to availability)