TOURIST INFORMATION AND ACTIVITIES
- A tourist information point to organise your visits and excursions (maps and topos)
- A ticket office for your outdoor activities
- A weekly schedule of outings organised with the campsite's partner guides: mountain biking, climbing, hiking, sea excursions, diving...
Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 1pm on the Cours Voltaire, stroll around the Aubagne market where you will discover all the local products.
Discover the Aubagne farmers’ market every Saturday and Sunday morning. A space is dedicated to them on the market to promote their products, which come from a committed approach.
THE SERVICES OF THE CAMPSITE
The Garlaban Campsite *** offers you many useful and practical services for a successful holiday in Aubagne, in the heart of Provence near Marseille and Cassis:
- Bread and pastries, breakfast formula
- Grocery shop
- Snack/Bar on site or to take away
- Laundry area: washing machine (5€ per token) and dryer (3€ per token)
- Meal basket on order in July and August for hikers
- Pizza (delivered on site by the Aubagne pizzaiolos)
- Free Wifi zone around the reception and at the bar (not available in the accommodation, 4G everywhere)
- Sale of disposable bedding kits on request (we do not provide sheets or towels)
- On loan: hair dryer, ironing board and iron, board games, table tennis rackets, footballs or volleyballs, power strips, European sockets and extension leads, baby kit
- For hire: fridge, electric barbecue (subject to availability)